Ask a real estate pro: A relative wants to buy my share of a home. Wha…


When entering into any agreement, especially one with a family member, you should have a written contract. Not only will this help resolve problems that may arise, but it will also cause you both to think of issues now that you would not have otherwise.


Source link Google News