Dublin, Dec. 16, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Proactive Services – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Proactive Services Market to Reach US$7.8 Billion by the Year 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Proactive Services estimated at US$2.4 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$7.8 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 18.4% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Network Management, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to grow at a 17.1% CAGR to reach US$3 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Data Center Management segment is readjusted to a revised 19.2% CAGR for the next 7-year period. This segment currently accounts for a 22.1% share of the global Proactive Services market.
The U. S. Accounts for Over 29.8% of Global Market Size in 2020, While China is Forecast to Grow at a 18.1% CAGR for the Period of 2020-2027
The Proactive Services market in the U. S. is estimated at US$713.2 Million in the year 2020. The country currently accounts for a 29.78% share in the global market. China, the world second largest economy, is forecast to reach an estimated market size of US$1.4 Billion in the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 18.1% through 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 16.6% and 15.5% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 12.7% CAGR while Rest of European market (as defined in the study) will reach US$1.4 Billion by the year 2027.
Cloud Management Segment Corners a 15.1% Share in 2020
In the global Cloud Management segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 25% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$290.3 Million in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$1.4 Billion by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$915.4 Million by the year 2027.
The report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted production and the buy side for 2020 and 2021. A short-term phased recovery by key geography is also addressed.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Proactive Services Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2018E
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
- Avaya, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- DXC Technology Company
- Ericsson AB
- Fortinet, Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP (HPE)
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- IBM Corporation
- Juniper Networks, Inc.
- McAfee LLC
- Microsoft Corporation
- Nokia Networks
- Servion Global Solutions
- Symantec Corporation
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
- World Current & Future Analysis for Proactive Services by Geographic Region – USA, Canada, Japan, China, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World Markets – Independent Analysis of Annual Sales in US$ Billion for Years 2018 through 2027
- World Historic Review for Proactive Services by Geographic Region – USA, Canada, Japan, China, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World Markets – Independent Analysis of Annual Sales in US$ Billion for Years 2012 through 2017
- World 15-Year Perspective for Proactive Services by Geographic Region – Percentage Breakdown of Value Sales for USA, Canada, Japan, China, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World Markets for Years 2012, 2018 & 2027
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Total Companies Profiled: 54
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/puh94h
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Source link Google News